Sell Your House Fast in Alcoa, Tennessee
Selling your house in Alcoa, Tennessee? We want to buy it as-is!
At Reliant Home Buyers of TN, we want to help you sell your house in Alcoa fast. That’s why, since 2003, our owner Justin Treadwell has bought houses in East Tennessee and surrounding areas, including Alcoa.
From Springbrook Park to the Duck Pond, we love to buy houses in Alcoa! We have recently purchased houses on Victoria Lane, Middlesettlements Road, Kettering Road, McArthur Road, and Redwood Street.
From selling inherited property to a house that needs repairs, let us make you a fair cash offer today!
Receive a WIN-WIN Proposal!
This includes an all cash selling price, no repairs, a closing date and a move out date.
Your information is secured & entirely confidential.
Sell Us Your House That Needs Repairs in Alcoa
We get it — selling a house that needs repairs is stressful. From basic repairs to full-home overhauls, the work needed to sell a home can add up. And not only are repairs expensive, they’re also hard to manage.
Whether you want to sell fast or have large repairs to make, let us help! With Reliant Home Buyers of TN, there’s no prepping, repairing, or upgrading needed.
We Buy Inherited Property in Alcoa
If you’ve recently inherited property, you know there are a lot of unanswered questions. Do you need to open probate to sell the house? And who has to sign the deed?
Reliant Home Buyers of TN specializes in buying inherited property, which means we can help answer all these questions and more. Whether you’ve inherited a run-down property or don't want to deal with the stress of managing an additional property, we always provide a fair cash selling price. Plus, you won’t have to worry about upgrading or prepping to sell your property — we’ll handle everything!
Need to Stop Foreclosure in Alcoa?
When a person falls behind on loan payments, they enter pre-foreclosure. Foreclosure is the process in which an owner is required to forfeit their property. From there, a mortgage company will take ownership of the property, leaving you with three options: pay back the lender, declare bankruptcy, or sell to a respected home buyer.
We understand that stopping foreclosure on your home can be difficult, which is why we’re here to help! In most cases, Reliant Home Buyers can help you stop foreclosure, even if you’re in the late stages of foreclosure. Contact us for a cash offer on your home, and we’ll answer any questions you have throughout the process.
Sell Your House in Alcoa, TN in 3 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Fill out the Form or Call Us - Call Justin at 865-567-6391 or fill out the contact form, to arrange a consultation. We’ll contact you to learn more about your reasons for selling.
- Step 2: We’ll View the Property - We’ll take 15-30 minutes to assess your property. If we’re interested in buying, we will make a WIN-WIN proposal that includes a move-out date, closing date, and cash selling price.
- Step 3: Receive Your WIN-WIN Proposal - If you receive a WIN-WIN proposal, there’s no obligation to sell your house! If you’re interested, however, sign the one-page contract. From there, we’ll take it to a local title company to finish the process. This is also where you will receive your check, on the named closing date.
Why Sell Your House to Reliant Home Buyers of TN?
We’re committed to being the fastest and most reliable home buyers in Alcoa, Tennessee. Selling with us ensures you’ll receive cash for your property, no matter what shape it’s in.
Here’s why you should sell with us instead of another local home buyer:
- There’s no obligation. We understand that things happen, which is why there’s no obligation to sell with us! Our buyers will answer your questions before signing our WIN-WIN proposal, so you know you’re making the right decision!
- Receive cash for your house. If you accept our offer, you’ll receive immediate cash for your property. All you need is to sign and pick up your check — it’s as easy as that!
- We buy houses as-is. After evaluating your property, we could make you an offer — just like that! We’ll buy your house as-is, so there’s no need to make repairs before selling.