Sell Your House Fast in Clinton, Tennessee
Selling your house in Clinton, Tennessee? We buy houses in as-is condition!
At Reliant Home Buyers of TN, we want to help you sell your home fast without the need for open houses, real estate agents, or extensive repairs. That’s why, since 2003, our owner, Justin Treadwell has bought houses in East Tennessee and surrounding areas, including Clinton. We have recently purchased properties in Clinton on Lost Ridge Road, Blacksferry Road, and Central Street.
Whether you’re selling a recently inherited property you need to get rid of or to stop foreclosure on your home, let us make you a WIN-WIN proposal today.
Receive a WIN-WIN Proposal!
This includes an all cash selling price, no repairs, a closing date and a move out date.
Your information is secured & entirely confidential.
Need to Sell Inherited Property in Clinton?
Stressed about selling recently inherited property? Whether you’re facing probate, liens, property damage, or unpaid taxes on the estate, Reliant Home Buyers of TN can help! Our home buyers will buy your Clinton property for a fair cash price.
With us, there’s no need to worry about repairing, upgrading, or prepping to sell your inherited property ‒ we’ll handle it! Plus, we’ll go out of the way to answer your questions throughout the selling process.
Stop Foreclosure on Your House in Clinton
Need to stop foreclosure in Clinton? If foreclosure is fast approaching, you’re left with limited options. In most cases, however, Reliant Home Buyers of TN can help stop foreclosure ‒ even if you’re in the late stages.
If you’re interested in selling to stop foreclosure, we can make you a cash offer for your property. When you sell with us you won’t have to wait months to close ‒ we’ll leave your closing date up to you! Our home buyers will readily work with your situation while answering all of your questions.
Sell Us Your House That Needs Repairs in Clinton
Is your house worth its market price? You may be falling short on the amount of work needed by thousands of dollars.
If you’re worried about selling property that needs repairs, our Clinton home buyers will buy your house in as-is condition! We’ll make a fair cash offer based on the location and condition of your home, as well as the value of similar for-sale homes in the area! Plus, there are no closing costs with us!
Sell Your House in Clinton, TN in 3 Easy Steps!
- Step 1: Fill out the Form or Call Us - Call Justin at 865-567-6391 or fill out the contact form, to arrange a consultation. We’ll contact you to learn more about your reasons for selling.
- Step 2: We’ll View the Property - We’ll take 15-30 minutes to assess your property. If we’re interested in buying, we will make a WIN-WIN proposal that includes a move-out date, closing date, and cash selling price.
- Step 3: Receive Your WIN-WIN Proposal - If you receive a WIN-WIN proposal, there’s no obligation to sell your house! If you’re interested, however, sign the one-page contract. From there, we’ll take it to a local title company to finish the process. This is also where you will receive your check, on the named closing date.
Why Work With Reliant Home Buyers of TN?
At Reliant Home Buyer of TN, we’re here to make selling your house stress-free! We buy houses of all sizes, whether it’s a one-bedroom home or a multi-acre estate.
Here’s why you should work with us instead of other local home buyers in Clinton:
- No fees or commissions. After evaluating your property, we could make you an offer ‒ just like that! You won’t even need to make repairs before selling. We buy houses as-is, so there are no open houses, real estate agents, or price negotiations. If you accept our offer, you just need to sign and pick up your check.
- Zero-Obligation. If it isn’t the right time to sell, just let us know! We want to help you sell your house stress-free, so there’s no obligation to sell even after we send you our proposal.
- You’re selling to a legitimate buyer. Reliant Home Buyers of TN’s owner and operator, Justin Treadwell, has been buying and selling houses in Clinton, Tennessee and the surrounding areas for over 18 years. Justin will go out of his way to answer your questions throughout the selling process. Just give him a call!