Sell Your House Fast in Kingston, Tennessee
From recently inherited property to houses in Kingston, Tennessee that need repairs, Reliant Home Buyers of TN wants to buy from you. If you need to sell fast, we can make you a fair cash offer for your property — regardless of the condition it’s in. See an example of the house we recently purchased on Lawnville Road below.
Based in East Tennessee, we’re prepared to buy your house as-is without listings, repairs, or stress! Here’s how to receive your WIN-WIN proposal today!
Receive a WIN-WIN Proposal!
This includes an all cash selling price, no repairs, a closing date and a move out date.
Your information is secured & entirely confidential.
Need to Stop Foreclosure in Kingston?
If you need to stop foreclosure on your home in Kingston, Reliant Home Buyers of TN may be able to help! In most cases, our homebuyers can stop foreclosure, even if you’re in the late stages of the legal process. Our solution is simple: if you’re considering selling your home to stop foreclosure, we can make you a no-obligation proposal for your property.
Plus, your closing and move-out date are up to you! We work tirelessly to make sure our home-buying process is stress-free, and we’re here to answer all of your questions.
Selling Inherited Property in Kingston?
Reliant Home Buyers of TN buys inherited property in Kingston, Tennessee. Whether you’re selling to avoid the probate process or to resolve financial burden, our home buyers will buy your inherited property as-is.
There’s a lot that goes into inheriting a property (liens, unpaid taxes, property damage), so we’ll work to answer your questions throughout the process. And the best part is, there’s no need to worry about repairing, upgrading, or prepping your inherited property; we’ll take care of it.
We Buy Houses That Need Repairs in Kingston
If you need to sell a house that needs repairs in Kingston, but don’t want to pay for renovations, sell to us. Reliant Home Buyers of TN will buy your house as-is for cash!
With our network of contractors, we’re able to make low-cost repairs to damaged property. In some cases, this means you’ll receive the same amount of money (or more!) as if you listed your home after repairing issues.
When you sell to Reliant Home Buyers of TN, you won’t need to repair, upgrade, or prepare your home! And you won’t be required to pay realtor fees or closing costs.
Sell Your House in Kingston in 3 Easy Steps!
- Step 1: Contact Us - If you’re ready to sell your house fast, call us or fill out the contact form. Our owner, Justin Treadwell, will reach out to ask about your home and reasons for selling.
- Step 2: We’ll Come to You - After contacting you, our homebuyers will schedule a 15-30 minute walk-through of your home to see if we’re interested in buying your property. If we’d like to buy from you, we’ll make you an all-cash offer that includes move-out and closing dates.
- Step 3: Receive Your Cash Offer - When you receive a WIN-WIN proposal from us, there’s no obligation to sign. In fact, before signing, you can walk at any time! If you’re interested in signing, we’ll take your one-page contract to a local title company, which is also where you’ll accept your check on your named closing date.
Why Work With Reliant Home Buyers of TN?
Whether you’re selling unwanted property in Kingston or a house that requires extensive repairs, Reliant Home Buyers of TN will buy it! Here’s what separates us from other homebuyers in East Tennessee:
- There’s no need for repairs - When you sell to Reliant Home Buyers of TN, there’s no need to make repairs! We’ll help you sell fast by making a WIN-WIN proposal for your home, based on the location of your house, the condition it’s in, and the price of comparable for-sale homes in the Kingston area.
- You’re selling to a legitimate buyer - Our owner and operator, Justin, has bought houses in Kingston, Tennessee and surrounding areas for over 18 years. When you contact Reliant Home Buyers of TN, he’ll answer your questions about his buying process, while assessing whether or not he can help your situation. Give him a call today!
- Zero-obligation - If now isn’t the right time to sell, there’s no obligation to sign with us! We want to make the home-buying process simple for you, which means we’ll answer your questions to help you make an informed decision.
- Cut out closing costs - After looking at your property, our home buyers could make you a WIN-WIN proposal at that moment! We buy houses as-is, which means there’s no need for price negotiations, real estate agents, or open houses. Plus, we’ll let you name your closing date.