Sell Your House Fast in Loudon, Tennessee
Need to sell a house in Loudon, Tennessee? Work with us!
With Reliant Home Buyers of TN, you're able to sell your house fast, without the need for open houses, repairs, or real estate agents. If our Loudon homebuyers are interested in buying, we'll make you a fair cash offer for your property - all you need to do is sign our one-page contract.
With two decades of experience, our owner and operator Justin Treadwell buys houses throughout Loudon and surrounding areas. We have recently purchased houses in Loudon on Church Street, Mason Lane, and Dailey Avenue. Learn more about our three-step home buying process here.
Receive a WIN-WIN Proposal!
This includes an all cash selling price, no repairs, a closing date and a move out date.
Your information is secured & entirely confidential.
We Buy Inherited Property in Loudon
From repairs and liens to probate, there's a lot to the process of inheriting property. The good news is that's where our home buyers come in! At Reliant Home Buyers of TN, we'll pay you cash for your inherited property.
With us, there's no need to worry about things like closing costs, months of waiting, or unpaid taxes. Plus, we'll answer any questions you have about the selling process.
We know selling inherited property isn't easy, which is why we make the home-buying process fast and stress-free!
Selling a House That Needs Repairs in Loudon?
If you're not sure your house will sell for market price or it's in need of costly repairs, our homebuyers will buy your house in as-is condition. From foundational issues to water damage and mold, Reliant Home Buyers of TN will make you a fair cash offer based on the condition and location of your home, as well as the value of other for-sale homes in Loudon.
With us, there's no need for repairing, upgrading, or prepping - and you won't have to pay realtor fees or closing costs! Sell your house that needs costly repairs to Reliant Home Buyers of TN today!
Stop Foreclosure on Your House in Loudon
If you fall behind on mortgage payments, you're not left with a lot of options; you can either pay back your lender, declare bankruptcy, or sell your home to stop foreclosure. Whether you're undergoing the pre-foreclosure process or preparing for a public auction, Reliant Home Buyers of TN can help you get to know your options. Our homebuyers can make a no-obligation proposal for your home if you're interested in putting an end to foreclosure.
The foreclosure process can be intimidating, so we'll work with you while answering all of your questions. And the best part is, you won't need to wait months to close; the closing date is absolutely up to you.
Why Sell With Us?
At Reliant Home Buyers of TN, our mission is to help make the home-buying process worry-free. From one-bedroom homes to large estates, we buy houses of all sizes in any condition or price range.
Here are just a few reasons you should work with us over other local homebuyers in the area:
- There's no obligation to sell. Things can happen, so there's no obligation to sell to us even after we've made you a cash offer. At Reliant Home Buyers of TN, we want our home-buying process to be stress-free. Our buyers will answer your questions throughout the process, so you can be sure of your decision.
- Name your closing date. If you sell to us, we'll let you name your closing date. With us, there's no need to wait months for closing! And you can prevent double-moves and double-mortgages.
- No fees or commissions. When you sell to Reliant Home Buyers of TN there's no need to make repairs before selling. Our Loudon homebuyers will buy houses as-is, which means there's no need for open houses, price negotiations, or realtor fees! All you need to do is accept our fair cash offer.
Sell Your Loudon, TN House in Three Easy Steps!
With our home buying process, there's no need for bank approval, inspection reports, or third parties. We'll help sell your house fast and let you decide when to close the sale. Here's how it works:
- Step 1: Contact Our Home Buyers - Call (865) 345-2440 or fill out our contact form. Our homebuyers will call to ask about your situation, so we can help find the best solution.
- Step 2: We'll Pay You a Visit - If we believe we're able to help you, we'll set up a time to come visit your home - this process will only take about 15-30 minutes. We'll also fill you in on any next steps.
- Step 3: Receive Your Fair Cash Offer - If we're interested, we'll make a WIN-WIN proposal for your property. We'll provide you with a one-page contract that includes a closing date, move-out date, and an all-cash selling price. There's no obligation to accept, however, if you sign we'll take your contract to a local title company for processing. You will also receive your check here on the predefined closing date.